NOX Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would love to join you!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheeky G

I would love to join you!! Empty
PostSubject: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:59 pm

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/index.php?ac=showuser&showuserid=114000050

Well first of all here is the link to my character which I took over a little over 24 hours ago! I know all the stats - especially gold won/loss is a little off but I am working on that already :-)

I would love to join NOX and work with a team for a team :-) not to mention you have 3 of my most fave people in the world in your clan already - Naty the Extreme is my hubby :-), Lady Love and Irrational are 2 of my bestest hunting buddies and comedic relief :-)

Oh well just gonna sit here hunting happily with claws crossed :-)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise

Pennywise

Number of posts : 1022
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 12:40 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Lady Love

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:00 pm

hah..girl are u in yet so we can bash and smash somes clans...
Back to top Go down
irrational

irrational

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:46 am

Hello cheeky!!!
muaahh!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Cheeky G

PostSubject: Re: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 3:50 am

Well thanks guys :-) looking forward to clan smashing and bashing after I finish dancing round the room lol ;-D

Cheeky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would love to join you!!   I would love to join you!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would love to join you!!
Page 1 of 1